Stem cell Therapy and Applications.
Stem cell therapy is the use of stem cell in prevention, cure and treatment of diseases and disorders. It’s also called as regenerative medicine. Stem cell therapy is used for replacement of cells, tissues as well as organ regeneration to treat neurological disorders, would healing, metabolic disorder and many more genetic and acquired disorders. As like treatment of eye sites related syndromes like Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP), Optic Nerve Hyperplasia (ONH), Age-related macular degeneration (AMD), Stargardt macular dystrophy (SMD), Treatment of Diabetes etc. As if stem cell therapies used to treat diverse type of disease but the most commonly used stem cell therapy is bone marrow Transplantation.
· Stem cell therapy in the treatment of Eye sites
· Stem cell therapy in the treatment of Diabetes
· Stem cell in Bone regeneration
· Stem cell in wound healing
· Stem cell therapy in metabolic disorder
· Stem cell therapy in Graft-versus-host disease (GvHD)