Stem cell and Bioengineering.
Stem cell culture and regenerative medicine mostly focused in creation of functional body tissues which can be model, repair and replace the damaged body part. Which hold a possibility to create whole organ and tissue regeneration by bioengineering of stem cells in Vitro. In order to obtain desired organ and tissue for transplantation. Instead of that genetic and molecular enhancement of stem cell is a powerful mean to correct genetic defect in patient these novel approach can eradicate the limitation of organ donor for transplantation as well as open a new path in health science and medication.
· Cellular Engineering
· Engineered Tissues and its uses
· Orgoniods in bioengineering
· Designing of tissue scaffolds
· Bioprocessing techniques used in stem cell culture
· Micro fluids in cell therapy
· DNA vaccines
· Molecular manufacturing
· Current understanding & challenges in bioprocessing