Reprogramming in stem cell and Transplantation.
Transplantation is the novel approach of transferring cells, Tissues, as well as organs form Donor to recipient to restore the function of the desired organ, tissue and cells. There are several procedure are there autologous (self), allogeneic (person to person), xenotransplantation (species to species). There are several transplantations are there which are successfully approached in humans. Bone marrow transplantation is the most common technique used treats numerous numbers of diseases including Cancer. Instead of that research are going on in the process of reprograming the pluripotent stem cell to hematopoietic cell which will be able to treat several diseases as well as can describe diseases models and induce a new hope in the field of Transplantation.
· Autologous stem cell transplant
· Allogeneic stem cell transplant
· Tandem transplant
· Mini-transplant (non-myeloablative transplants)
· Syngeneic stem cell transplant
· Half-matched (haploidentical) transplants
· Hematopoietic Stem Cell/Blood-Forming Transplantation (HSCT)
· Tissue and Organ Transplant