Rehabilitation and Tissue Engineering.
Many more deaths occurred due to less availability of organs and donors. Tissue engineering / Regenerative medicine opens the path to create and generate desired tissue, cells as well as Organs in Vitro to fight against the limitation and to create a new hope in the field of transplantation to fill the damaged and missing body parts. While rehabilitation engineering helps to restore normal function. Spanning use of cell, pharmacological and bioengineering technologies, along with physical modalities and exercise.
· Whole organ engineering
· Extracellular matrix analog
· Auricular cartilage reconstruction
· Biomaterials and biopolymers for tissue engineering
· Hydrogels for tissue engineering
· Dermal tissue and Stem cell engineering
· 3D printing in tissue engineering