Bioethics of Stem cell research.
Stem cell research applied in numerous fields from tissue engineering to cosmetic surgery. For that Stem cell is the raw material which is obtained from Human body. Embryonic stem cell is most widely used in stem cell culture which obtained from cord blood and blastocyst and umbilical cord during birth. The most ethical concern is destruction of human embryos for stem cell derivation which is morally unethical. Hence several legal policies and regulation are followed to do stem cell research. To know more about the legal frame work please attend.
· Legal policies and regulations
· Ethical issues in cord blood banking
· Research ethics in stem cells and regenerative medicine
· Bioethical issues in embryonic stem cells
· Global strategy and legal framework