Genome Editing in Stem cell and Tissue regeneration.
Human Stem cell Holds the ability to self-renewal and differentiates in to a variety of human body cells these potential cells used to treat different genomic diseases. Gene editing gives us the capacity to make changes in the Specific DNA Variant sequences of a stem cell either by introducing disease-specific mutations or correcting genetic aberrations. Which blend in the applied site and regenerate in to desired cells and tissues as well as organs. Production of different cell lines, Artificial Pacemaker, Organ regeneration, tissue repair and synthesis ,knee join replacement these all the vital fiends where tissue regeneration and genome editing phenomenon applied successfully.
· Antibiotic-based tissue regeneration scaffolds
· Prevention of intervertebral discs degeneration
· Ligament regeneration with biomechanics
· Osteoarthritis and knee joint replacement
· Artificial pacemakers
· Regeneration of RBCs
· Organ Synthesis
· Tissue Repair
· Stem Cell Secretome
· Cell Line Development
· Stem cell Regeneration Therapy, Impact Factor , Supplements