Gene Therapy and Molecular basis of Regeneration.
Regeneration, Resulting Regenerative medicines which is used in various field starting form Diseases treatment to Cosmetic Surgery. Genes are the building coins of each individual. Changes in the genetic level and gene sequence can alter the genotype as well as the phenotype of the current individual. Hence to induce the desired character in the individual changes in the gene are done which is called gene editing for example designer babies, DNA repair in stem cell etc.
· Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome
· Muscular dystrophy
· Genomics and Proteomics in Stem Cell Biology
· Molecular Basis of Epigenetics
· Molecular docking for drug delivery
· CRISPR/Cas9 in genome editing
· Genome editing for designer babies
· DNA repair in stem cells
· Generation of animal models by genome editing
· Targeting genetic diseases by genome editing in stem cells