Cancer stem cell and Oncology.
Cancer Stem cells CSCs are rare undying cells inside a tumour that can hold the general capacity of a natural stem cell with the ability of highly proliferation and malignancy. They feed the tumour development and to frame tumour and induce cancer in an organ. These highly efficient qualities of a cancer stem cell are used in medication and therapeutic treatments in several diseases.
While oncology define the study of nature, types, cause, prevention and cure of cancer and tumour biology.
· Cancer Stem cell and Tumour Biology
· Cancer genomics and metabolomics
· Radiation oncology
· Biomarker in cancer stem cells
· Novel Cancer stem cell (CSC) Regulatory Mechanism
· Therapeutic target on cancer stem cells
· Pharmaceutical applications of cancer stem cells
· Drug resistance in cancer stem cells
· Cancer antigens as immunotherapy targets
· Stem cells as a tool to battle cancer